Join the library
Joining the library is easy and free. Click to find out how to join.
Library opening hours vary over bank holidays. Please see: seasonal library opening hours
|Staffed hours – open to all||Unstaffed hours – for registered Open Access users only*|
|Monday||No staffed hours||8.45am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am – 7pm||8.45am – 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 5pm||8.45am – 5pm|
|Thursday||10am – 5pm||8.45am – 5pm|
|Friday||10am – 5pm||8.45am – 5pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 1pm||9am – 1pm|
|Sunday||No staffed hours||Closed|
*Please note when the library changes from staffed to unstaffed opening, it will close for 15 minutes for the transition to Open Access. The library is only available during unstaffed hours for those who have signed up for the free Open Access scheme and completed an induction. For more information and to book your Open Access induction online see www.southglos.gov.uk/OpenAccess
- disabled toilets
- Patchway Reading Group – meets every six weeks on a Wednesday, 7.30pm to 9pm
- Rhymes and stories for pre-school children: Tuesdays 10:30am. All year except for school summer holidays
- Lego Club for primary school age children, who must be accompanied by a grown-up: check dates/times
- Computer courses – available in partnership with local community learning providers, contact the library for more details
- 1-1 IT and family history sessions – Thursday 2-3pm suitable for beginners. To book an appointment, please contact the library.
- Craft Group – Meet one Saturday per month. £1 per session. For more details or to confirm dates please speak to a member of staff
- Tea, Talk and Stories Shared Reading group – a place to relax, make new friends and share stories with others every week. You can just drop in, sit down and enjoy listening to a great story or poem. There’s no pressure to talk or read. Tuesdays 11:30am to 1pm
Patchway Hub, Rodway Road, Patchway, BS34 5PE
Is there anything wrong with this page?