Cadbury Heath library
Join the library
Joining the library is easy and free.Click to find out how to join.
Library opening hours vary over bank holidays. Please see: seasonal library opening hours
|Staffed hours – open to all||Unstaffed hours – for registered Open Access users only*|
|Monday||No staffed hours||8am – 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||10am – 5pm||8am – 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||No staffed hours||8am – 7.30pm|
|Thursday||10am – 5pm||8am – 7.30pm|
|Friday||10am – 5pm||8am – 7.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 12.30pm||8am – 7.30pm|
|Sunday||No staffed hours||8am – 7.30pm|
*Please note when the library changes from staffed to unstaffed opening, it will close for 15 minutes for the transition to Open Access. The library is only available during unstaffed hours for those who have signed up for the free Open Access scheme and completed an induction. For more information and to book your Open Access induction online see www.southglos.gov.uk/OpenAccess
We have a full list of facilities at the library. Cadbury Heath library also offers laminating and fax services.
- Friday Fun Time: rhymes, stories & play for pre-school children. Check dates/time
- Coffee Morning – Thursday 10am to 12 midday
- Chatterbooks Reading Group for 7-11 year olds. Check dates/times
- Craft group: bring along your work in progress, share ideas and be inspired by others. Every other Saturday 10am to 12 midday
- Discussion group: do you enjoy discussing current affairs or just want to set the world to rights? Come along on the last Friday of every month 10:30am to 11:30am
- Family walking treasure trail – Enjoy a short treasure trail taking in the picturesque Bristol and Bath railway path and Avon Valley Railway which runs regular stream trains. This is a circular walk from Cadbury Heath library of approximately three miles. It is a mainly flat route suitable for those with young children, but due to steps on the route it is not accessible for those with buggies or wheelchairs. Please see the map and Family Walking Treasure Trail
- Family walking local history trail – This is a circular walk of approximately 3.5 miles and takes about two hours to complete. It is a mainly flat route, suitable for those with young children, although some of it is over rough ground so may not be suitable for buggies or wheelchairs. There are toilets and refreshments at Warmley Station café during opening hours. Please see the map, Family Walking Local History Trail
- Tea, Talk and Stories Shared Reading group – a place to relax, make new friends and share stories with others every week. You can just drop in, sit down and enjoy listening to a great story or poem. There’s no pressure to talk or read. Tuesdays, 10:30am to 12 midday
School Road, Cadbury Heath, South Gloucestershire, BS30 8EN
Is there anything wrong with this page?