Local plan 2018-2036 evidence base
Below is the collection of supporting evidence base gathered during the development of the Local Plan 2018 – 2036. This page will be updated as new evidence is prepared and available.
Energy Management, Renewables and Low Carbon Energy
1. Carbon Reduction Requirement Study 2018 – joint evidence is being gathered by the West of England unitary authorities to explore the best way of reducing carbon emissions from new development through local plan policies.
Investigates how much it would cost for new residential and non-residential development to achieve a zero carbon standard.
Explores the practicalities of implementing a potential Carbon Offsetting local plan policy.
Electric Vehicles (EV)
1. Planning Policy for Electric Vehicles in New Development – joint evidence base to support the development of planning policy for electric vehicles (EVs) in new developments.
Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation
Habitats Regulations Assessment
Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment
Local Green Spaces
Strategic Development Locations
1. Report of the Autumn 2017 Strategic Development Location Events
- Introduction + Context
- 2A: Charfield Event
- 2B: Coalpit Heath Event
- 2C: Thornbury Event
- 2D: Chipping Sodbury Event
- 2E: Yate Event
- 2F: Buckover Garden Village Event
- General Conclusions + Next Steps
- Appendix: Additional Representations
Sustainable Access Profiles
Is there anything wrong with this page?