Search planning applications
We will be doing some planned maintenance to increase capacity on Sunday 18 November 2018 from 4pm for the remainder of the day. During this time the online Planning, Building Control and Licensing services will be unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
The online planning service allows you to:
- search for current and historic planning applications
- view the plans and associated documents for all undecided planning applications
- make comments online against planning applications that have yet to be decided
- search weekly and monthly lists of applications and decisions
- search for planning appeals and enforcement notice information
Following planning applications
You can register with the service to track the progress of a planning application or to save searches that you may want to use in the future.
If you would like to setup email alerts for planning applications in your area we have published an email alerts guide.
We recommend that before using the service you read the following pages:
- commenting on planning applications
- our terms and conditions
- how to use our searching and commenting service
On some occasions not all documents will be available to view because documentation may be received in different ways, formats and at different stages in the determination process.
We aim to publish application details received within five working days.
The website will be updated at the point that a decision is issued on the application or shortly afterwards. Application details published on the website will comply with data protection legislation and our retention policy.Is there anything wrong with this page?