Residential travel plans
Plans delivered by us
We have been appointed by several developers to deliver residential Travel Plans on their behalf for new developments in South Gloucestershire.
These Travel Plans provide residents with information about all modes of travel, encouraging more people to use active and sustainable travel for their journeys.
The Travel Planning team can provide residents with a range of information, support, incentives and offers, to help plan journeys and discover new ways of travelling around their area. Examples include:
- personalised travel planning
- local Discover Guides
- leaflets on sustainable travel eg cycle routes and maps, walking information, bus timetables, Metrobus information, car sharing information, electric vehicle information, smarter driving and car clubs
- offers such as free Dr Bike checks, adult cycle training, route plans for specific journeys, accompanied bike rides, motorcycle safety training and children’s bike donations/receipt from the Council’s recycle project
- for some developments, the Council may also deliver a Smarter Travel Voucher Scheme which enables residents to purchase items to aid sustainable travel
- Access West provide a range of free travel offers that all residents in South Gloucestershire can access. These can be found on the Travelwest website
You can find more information about the support we offer to help you travel sustainably on the Travelwest website.
For more information about the travel plans for these developments, contact us at email@example.com
- Abbotscroft, Hanham
- Blackberry Park, Coalpit Heath
Smarter Travel Vouchers
Vouchers are available to residents at the Abbotscroft in Hanham and Blackberry Park in Coalpit Heath new housing developments.
To help residents travel actively and sustainably, each household will be offered a £150 smarter travel voucher, which can be used to buy items that encourage and support active and sustainable travel choices.
The vouchers are funded by the housing developer and include a range of eligible items that can be purchased by residents.
Vouchers can be claimed by the resident purchasing their item(s), and sending their completed voucher with all receipts and a proof of address to the Council. The Council will then re-imburse the resident for their purchased item(s).
For further information about the scheme contact firstname.lastname@example.orgIs there anything wrong with this page?