Cheswick Village family travel fair
Cheswick residents! Please join us for this jam-packed day of family fun, where you can learn all about the best ways to get around – there will be tea, coffee, and cake and it’s free!
Saturday 18 May, 2019
10am – 2pm
- Local history and nature walk with Steve England – supported by the Birds of Prey experience, who will be bringing along some very special feathered guests, such as owls and a kestrel – the birds of prey that live and hunt around the area. Guests will get the opportunity to ask questions and have their photos with the birds too
- Ride Crazy Bikes!
- Make your own smoothie with the smoothie bike
- Protect your bike from theft
- Receive free bike maintenance and checks for your bike
- Try out an Enterprise Car Club car
- Free travel services and travel offers for Travelwest
Book your place
Drop in family travel fun
- Crazy Bikes! from The Ape Project
- Bike Security Tagging Service
- Travelwest info stall
- Enterprise Car Club
Is there anything wrong with this page?