Pothole action fund 2016/17
We have been awarded £275,000 to spend on permanently fixing pot holes or to stop them from forming in the first place.
The approach we will take is to spend this money on the busier parts of the network and carry out pothole repairs and minor patching work.
This will fix significant defects and will also complement future permanent resurfacing schemes. We will also include isolated small scale resurfacing schemes to fix known problem sites.
Significant routes include:
- A432 (Old Sodbury to Downend)
- A4017 (Soundwell Road)
- B4461 (Alveston to Aust)
- B4055 (Easter Compton Pilning to Severn Beach)
- B4060 (Chipping Sodbury to Wickwar)
- B4058 (Hambrook to Iron Acton)
- B4059 (Iron Acton to Yate)
- B4465 (Pucklechurch to Staple Hill)
- B4056 (Southmead Road)
- B4046 (Hanham Road)
- B4040 (Acton Turville)
- C302 (Marshfield High Street)
- C232 (Tennis Court Road/Anchor Road)
For more information on this award please contact us.Is there anything wrong with this page?