Skip to main content

Get ready for Brexit. Information on how we are preparing for Brexit in South Gloucestershire.

Illegal signs

Only signs detailed in the Department for Transport’s ‘Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions’ document or those which have the special permission of the Department for Transport, can be put up on public roads.

Contact us if you would like to report an illegal sign (for example a cardboard sign on traffic lights).

Is there anything wrong with this page?