Library opening hours vary over bank holidays. Please see: seasonal library opening hours
|Staffed hours – open to all||Unstaffed hours – for registered Open Access users only*|
|Monday||10am – 5.30pm||8am – 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||No staffed hours||8am – 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 5.30pm||8am – 7.30pm|
|Thursday||10am – 5.30pm||8am – 7.30pm|
|Friday||No staffed hours||8am – 7.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 1pm||8am – 7.30pm|
|Sunday||No staffed hours||8am – 7.30pm|
*Please note when the library changes from staffed to unstaffed opening, it will close for 15 minutes for the transition to Open Access. The library is only available during unstaffed hours for those who have signed up for the free Open Access scheme and completed an induction. For more information and to book your Open Access induction online see www.southglos.gov.uk/OpenAccess
- disabled parking
- library is on one level
- disabled toilet
We have a full list of facilities at the library. Filton library also provides a laminating service
- Free school holiday story and craft sessions for children aged from 3 to 10 years old. Please contact Filton Library for the next session dates.
- Rhymes & stories for pre-school children: check dates/times
- Lego Club for primary school age children, who must be accompanied by a grown-up. One Saturday a month: 11am – 12pm
- Adult Reading Group – Fancy discussing books with a friendly group and a cup of tea?! Book Worms Reading Group meet on the first Monday of the month at Filton library between 5.45pm to 6.45pm. If you are interested in joining please contact Filton Library for further details.
- Memory Café – 4th Thursday of the month, from 10:30am – 12:30pm. For anyone affected by dementia, or worried about their or someone else’s memory.
Shield Retail Park, Link Road, Filton, South Gloucestershire, BS34 7BR
Is there anything wrong with this page?