Paul’s Place is a day centre for adults with physical disabilities in South Gloucestershire. With over 100 members, we organise a wide range of activities including social groups, sports, theatre trips, meals, shopping and informal gatherings to enhance the social life of disabled adults.
We aim to:
- to support and facilitate physically disabled adults
- to provide a safe social environment
- to promote independence whenever possible
- to provide a support plan, which will enable physically disabled adults to reach their full potential
- to provide a programme of individual and group activities
- to give physically disabled adults the opportunity to create their own environment.
We operate our day facility from Coalpit Heath Cricket Club, Serridge Lane, Henfield Road, Coalpit Heath BS36 2TT. We aim to be a centre of excellence for physically, sensory and cognitively impaired adults.Is there anything wrong with this page?