Core Strategy 2006-2027
The Core Strategy is the key planning policy document for South Gloucestershire, setting out the general location of development, its type and scale, as well as protecting what is valued about the area.
The Core Strategy was adopted on 11 December 2013.
- Core Strategy
- Accompanying Policies Map Changes
- Adoption Statement and Sustainability Appraisal Adoption Statement
- An Informative Note providing information on the status of the policies that still remain in the South Gloucestershire Local Plan 2006 and the Minerals and Waste Local Plan
- Inspector’s Report and Cover to Appendices
- Appendix A, Appendix B, Appendix C and erratum note, Appendix D, Appendix E, Appendix F, Appendix G, Appendix H, Appendix J, Appendix K
Examination documents and information. The library list contains the earlier Core Strategy documents and representations.Is there anything wrong with this page?