Skip to main content

Coronavirus (Covid-19): service updates, support and health advice.


Health advice for travelling abroad

Advice for vaccinations when travelling abroad should be sought from your family doctor.

To find your nearest doctor surgery, please visit the NHS Choices website.

Other useful contacts;

Childhood vaccinations

Children in the UK are offered vaccinations against a variety of diseases as part of the childhood immunisation schedule. Advice on the vaccinations should be sought from your family doctor or visit the vaccination pages on the NHS Choices website.

Vaccinations for occupational hazards

Workers likely to be exposed to risks from needlestick injuries should be vaccinated against Hepatitis B. Advice should be sought from your workplace health and safety advisor.

Is there anything wrong with this page?