About the South Gloucestershire Dementia Action Alliance
South Gloucestershire Dementia Action Alliance is committed to:
- supporting communities and organisations in South Gloucestershire to become dementia aware, accessible, and inclusive
- enabling people with dementia to live well
Join us today!
We are working towards South Gloucestershire being a region where people with dementia and their carers, are understood, respected and supported. We aim that people will be aware of and understand dementia, and people with dementia will feel included and involved, and have choice and control over their day to day lives.
We are working to increase understanding of dementia and reduce stigma, to increase opportunities to get out and live well, to improve accessibility to the physical environment, and to improve understanding of the support that is available to people living with dementia.
- equality and anti-discrimination
- social justice
- collective action
- community empowerment
- working and learning together
Get in touch for:
- free dementia friends awareness sessions
- advice and expertise
- more resources to become dementia friendly
Winsome Barrett-Muir, email@example.com, 01454 868 570, Southern Brooks Community Partnerships, Coniston Community Centre, Coniston Road, Patchway, Bristol BS34 5LPIs there anything wrong with this page?