Cambrian Green Day Services
Cambrian Green Day Services are based in Yate and offer dementia day care. It has the capacity to help 30 people a day who have dementia and are living in their own homes.
How our day services can help
We provide a stimulating and supportive environment that has been designed using the views and needs of people living with dementia and their carers.
Our facilities support people with varying levels of need.
The activities we run are meaningful and enjoyable. They can:
- stimulate and improve wellbeing and quality of life
- help adults with dementia maintain life skills and keep a level of independence
- offer social opportunities in the local community, especially to those that are socially isolated
- provide people with a break from their caring role
Our day services staff
Our team know how important it is to be positive and use an inclusive person- centred approach.
When planning activities for someone they think about their:
- life skills and history
- previous job or career
- hobbies and interests
How to access our day services
Before you can have a place, our social work team will need to talk with you about support needs and if Cambrian Green Day Services is suitable. This is called an assessment.
If you would like an informal chat about our dementia day care call 01454 864790.
To ask for an assessment by our social work team contact our customer services on 01454 868007.
How we are keeping people safe
Following government guidance we have made changes so that we can keep our services running safely during coronavirus.
- making sure our building is well ventilated and regularly deep cleaned
- having enhanced cleaning regime of regularly used areas during the day
- following social distancing guidelines
- having social bubbles and allocated zones for staff and people they are supporting
- weekly PCR & lateral low tests for staff and people they are supporting
- full PPE and uniforms for all staff that are washed regularly by our internal laundry
- safe practice risk assessments for the centre