South Gloucestershire Volunteering Award
The South Gloucestershire Volunteering Award allows you to develop personal skills including team work and communication skills, whilst benefiting the lives of others in your local community. You can achieve a 15 Hour, 30 Hour or 50 Hour Award. The award is aimed at 11 to 25 year olds.
Why you should do a South Gloucestershire Volunteering Award
- Gain recognition and reward for your achievements
- Help you develop a range of skills
- It looks great on your CV
- You get a real sense of achievement
How long the Award will take
You receive a certificate after 15 Hours, 30 Hours and 50 Hours of volunteering. The length of time it will take to complete will depend on how many hours you volunteer for each week.
What is involved
- Complete the registration form
- Fill in the plan in the Volunteering Booklet
- Complete the record sheet in the Volunteering Booklet after each session
- Fill in the review and evaluation in the Volunteering Booklet
- Submit all your work and receive your certificate
If you want to participate or find out more information please contact your local youth centre directly or if you have one speak to your FYPS Case Worker or email the Youth Accreditation Coordinator at email@example.com. Contact information can be found on the individual youth centre pages.Is there anything wrong with this page?