Workplace travel plans
A workplace travel plan is a package of measures designed to reduce single-occupancy car use for journeys to and from work and for business travel.
Travel plans aim to promote more sustainable forms of travel, such as car-sharing, walking, cycling and public transport, tailored to suit the needs of the organisation. Travel plans:
- save your organisation money and time
- improve health and morale of the workforce
- enhance your reputation within the community
- avoid parking and congestion problems
We provide the following resources to help you develop a travel plan:
- support – both one-to-one and at South Gloucestershire’s travel forums
- a mock travel plan
- a model staff travel survey template
- analysis of your staff travel survey responses and a report with recommendations
- help with applying for the West of England Travel Plan Awards.