Personal education plan (PEP)
It is a statutory requirement that a child in care has a Personal Education Plan.
South Gloucestershire Virtual School has revised the template for the PEP with an early years, a primary a secondary and a special school version.
The statutory guidance emphasises the importance of the PEP in showing how everyone is working together to secure good educational outcomes for the children in the care of South Gloucestershire and that there are clear expectations that the local authority and schools will improve the way that the PEP is used to inform support for each child.
PEP guidance and forms
- Apprenticeship PEP
- EPAC (adopted PEP) Primary January 2017
- EPAC (adopted PEP) Secondary January 2017
- EPSGO Primary PEP form March 2017
- EPSGO Secondary PEP form March 2017
- Preschool PEP Guidance Notes
- South Glos Early Years PEP 2015 pre school
- South Glos EYFS PEP 2017
- South Glos Post 16 PEP 2017
- South Glos Primary PEP 2017
- South Glos Secondary PEP 2017
- South Glos Special School PEP 2017
- Termly progress return 17/18