Personal education plan (PEP)
It is a statutory requirement that a child in care has a Personal Education Plan.
South Gloucestershire Virtual School has revised the template for the PEP with an early years, a primary a secondary and a special school version.
The statutory guidance emphasises the importance of the PEP in showing how everyone is working together to secure good educational outcomes for the children in the care of South Gloucestershire and that there are clear expectations that the local authority and schools will improve the way that the PEP is used to inform support for each child.
PEP guidance and forms
- Data request primary 2019-20
- Data request secondary 2019-20
- South Glos Primary EYFS PEP 2019-20
- South Glos Primary PEP 2019-20
- South Glos Secondary PEP 2019-20
- South Glos Non Mainstream PEP 2019-20
- Interim South Glos Primary PEP 2019-20
- Interim South Glos Secondary PEP 2019-20
- South Glos Post 16 PEP 2019