Corporate Contact Centre - customer satisfaction
We regularly ask you for your feedback on the performance of our Corporate Contact Centre (CCC).
We carried out some research to find out what factors were important to you when contacting us by phone. You told us the following were most important to you:
- waiting time
- you received an answer to your query
- clarity of the information provided
- politeness of the customer care officer
- knowledge of the customer care officer
- helpfulness of the customer care officer
We then asked you to score our performance out of ten in relation to each factor. When added together they give us your overall satisfaction score. The results are displayed in the table below:
Overall customer satisfaction
The results help us to understand where changes can be made to make our services better and ensure that we provide you with the best possible service.Is there anything wrong with this page?