Skip to main content

Disabled facilities grants

If you need to make adaptations to your home to meet the needs of a disabled person, you may be eligible for a Disabled Facilities Grant. An enquiry form can be completed to enable a provisional means test to be carried out. This will indicate whether or not you may be expected to contribute to the cost of any eligible work. This means test does not apply to adaptations for disabled children. For an Occupational Therapist Assessment contact 01454 868007.

Is there anything wrong with this page?