Cemeteries in South Gloucestershire
The council is responsible for four cemeteries in South Gloucestershire in which burials are taking place.
Winter – 1 October to 31 March
- Monday – Friday and Bank Holidays 8am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm
Summer – 1 April to 30 September
- Monday – Friday and Bank Holidays 8am to dusk
- Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm
Access to the cemeteries by foot is available at all times.
Please call us on 01454 865831 to discuss all cemetery matters during normal office hours.
The postal address is StreetCare and Transport Services, PO Box 1954, Bristol BS15 0DD
Cemeteries other than those mentioned below are likely to be the responsibility of the church or local town or parish council
Useful contact numbers
- Almondsbury Cemetery – Almondsbury Parish Council
- Canford Crematorium – 0117 9038280
- Memorial Woodlands – 01454 414999
- South Bristol Crematorium – 0117 9038330
- Thornbury Cemetery – Thornbury Town Council
- Westerleigh Crematorium – 0117 9374619
We are responsible for the upkeep of some closed churchyards. All other churchyards are the responsibility of the local church.
There is a small chapel seating approximately 50 people at Mangotsfield cemetery which may be used for services prior to an interment at any of our four cemeteries.Is there anything wrong with this page?