Skip to main content

Licensing - storage of fireworks

Shops, retail and wholesale outlets storing fireworks need to be registered or licensed to store explosives.


Anybody intending to supply fireworks other than during the following times must have a licence to sell fireworks in order to do so;

  • on the first day of the Chinese New Year and three days before it
  • the period beginning 15 October and ending on 10 November
  • on the day of Diwali and three days before
  • the period beginning on 26 December and ending on 31 December
Is there anything wrong with this page?