Small Business Saturday
Shop locally and you could win a £100 voucher!
On 6 December we are celebrating Small Business Saturday and local residents can win £100 to spend in a small business of their choice.
Just tweet why you like shopping local or why your favourite small business is great on 6 December with the hashtag #southglos
You will then be entered into a competition to win a £100 voucher from one of participating businesses – this page will be updated shortly with the participating businesses.
Are you a business and want to get involved?
Please contact us via our business website: www.insouthglos.co.uk/news/small-business-saturday/
If you would like to get involved but you have not used twitter before, read the twitter guide of how to get started.
Who has signed up so far?
- Aerial Man, 51C High St, Hanham BS15 3DQ
- Anstey’s Bakery, 61a High Street, Hanham BS15 3DG
- AS Goldings, 82-86 High St, Hanham BS15 3DS
- Bernard’s Barrels, 7 Station Road, Yate, BS37 5HT
- Claire Louise Flower Shop, 72 High St, Hanham BS15 3DS
- Cycle Repair Centre, 62, High St, Hanham BS15 3DR
- DD ink / So & Sew, 61B High Street Hanham BS15 3DG
- Flawless Nails and Beauty, 64 High Street, Hanham, BS13 5DR
- Fleurtations, 65A High St, Hanham BS15 3DG
- Four Eyes, 63 High Street, Hanham BS15 3DG
- Flower & Company accountants, 87-89 High St, Hanham BS15 3QG
- Fun Farm Soft Play, 65 High Street, Hanham BS15 3DG
- Hannah Joseph, 67 High St, Hanham BS15 3DG
- Matt’s Place, 50 High Street, Hanham BS15 9DR
- Moorfields, 60 High St, Hanham BS15 3DR
- Nomad Bread, Bradley Stoke
- PLH Tools, 137 High St, Hanham BS15 3QY
- Pzazz, 59 High St, Hanham BS15 3DQ
- Refresh, 86A Station Road, Yate BS37 4PH
- Silver Bridals, 12 Regent St, Kingswood BS15 8JS
- Stanshawe Service Station, Westerleigh Road, Yate BS37 4BG
- Swagger – Unique Gifts & Jewellery, 47 High St, Chipping Sodbury BS37 6BA
- The Beauty Spot, 39 Victoria St, Staple Hill BS16 5JP
- West 70 Photography, 9 Cleeve Wood Rd, Downend BS16 2SF
Terms and conditions
- Tweets must be made on 6 December 2014 and include the hashtag #southglos
- The tweet content must be about shopping locally or individual shops in South Gloucestershire
- Only one entry per individual
- All qualifying tweets will go into the draw and the winner will be chosen at random
The winner must choose a business which will be listed above – no alternatives available.Is there anything wrong with this page?