My business rates online
This online portal will enable you to access the following services:
- view account details including payments and past bills
- set up or amend direct debit details
- change to paperless billing
- update your contact details
If you have not registered already, you will need the following details from your most recent rate demand notice:
- your 8 digit billing number which starts with a 6
- your 10 character online references key
- the post code of the property the bill relates to (exactly as it appears on your rate demand notice)
- liable party name, exactly as it appears on your rate demand notice (which can be an individual(s) or an organisation)
You will also require an email address to register your account.
This service is currently unavailable between 9.30pm and 3am daily.
Should you require support in accessing your account or with the information shown, please contact the business rates team.
Phone: 01454 867700 (10am to 4pm)
Payment phone line: 0345 245 0682
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIs there anything wrong with this page?
This form is for feedback about our website, not questions or comments about our services.
Follow this link to make a compliment or complaint. For anything else you can contact us here.