Skip to main content

Coronavirus: latest information on our response, updates on our services and what support is available


My housing benefit online

View your housing benefit/local council tax reduction

Using your claim reference information, you can:

  • view your Housing Benefit assessment
  • view your Local Council Tax Reduction assessment

To use this service you will need:

  • your national insurance number
  • your date of birth
  • your current claim reference
  • the postcode of the property that your claim relates to


Is there anything wrong with this page?