On Bank Holiday Monday 28 May there will be no staffed hours in libraries. For bank holiday Open Access times (for registered Open Access users only) see: http://www.southglos.gov.uk/leisure-and-culture/libraries/holiday-opening-hours/
- disabled parking (in the short stay car park next door)
- service all on one level
- automatic doors
We have a full list of facilities at the library Thornbury Library also provides a laminating service, free 101 police contact phone, colour photocopying.
- Storytime for pre-school children: Mondays 2.15pm term time only
- Rhymetime for pre-school children: Fridays 10:30am term time only
- Computer volunteers available to answer quick queries without any appointment on Monday mornings from 10am to 12 midday.Book in advance for 1:1 computer support on Thursdays – free 45 minute session with a computer support volunteer. Book your appointment at Thornbury Library.
A volunteer can also offer help with the Ancestry family history website. Details on request
- Chatterbooks: a reading group for 8 to 11 year olds. Once a month. One Saturday a month 11am to 12 midday
St Mary Street, Thornbury, South Gloucestershire, BS35 2AA
Library opening hours vary over bank holidays. Please see: seasonal library opening hours
New opening hours from 2 October 2017
|Staffed hours||Library available*|
|Monday||9.30am – 5.30pm||8.30am – 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||No staffed hours||8.30am – 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 5.30pm||8.30am – 7.30pm|
|Thursday||9.30am – 5.30pm||8.30am – 7.30pm|
|Friday||9.30am – 5.30pm||8.30am – 7.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 12.30pm||8.30am – 7.30pm|
|Sunday||No staffed hours||8.30am – 7.30pm|
*Please note when the library changes from staffed to unstaffed opening, it will close for 15 minutes for the transition to Open Access. The library is only available during unstaffed hours for those who have signed up for the free Open Access scheme and completed an induction. For more information and to book your Open Access induction online see www.southglos.gov.uk/OpenAccessIs there anything wrong with this page?