- disabled toilets
- The Tythingman’s Tale – The story of Little Stoke between 1814 and 1890, a talk by Martin Davis. 7:30pm to 9pm on 14 July.
- Bookstart Bear Club at Storytime and Rhymetime for babies and toddlers – alternates every Wednesday morning at 10.30am and is held throughout the year (including school holidays)
- Patchway Reading Group – meets every six weeks on a Wednesday, 7.30 – 9.00pm
- Computer courses – available in partnership with local community learning providers, contact the library for more details
- 1-1 IT and family history sessions – suitable for beginners, ask a member of staff to book a place
- Craft Group – Meet one Saturday per month. £1 per session. For more details or to confirm dates please speak to a member of staff
- Free Play – An hour of fun suitable for pre-schoolers. Free activity one Saturday per month 2.30pm. See a member of staff for dates
- Free Creative Arts Courses – Re: Mapping Your Life – Give your wellbeing a boost! Make new friends! Lose yourself in creativity for an hour! Try a range of fun and gentle arts activities including music, writing, crafts and more. No experience of art needed! Tuesdays at 6.30pm – 8.00pm (term-time only)
- Creative Café – welcoming older people and those with memory loss – A sociable space to meet, create, reminisce and reimagine! Try a range of free, fun and gentle arts activities including music, writing, crafts and more – carers welcome to participate too. No experience of art needed! Tuesdays at 1.30pm – 3.00pm (term-time only)
Library user group
All libraries have local user groups to help us develop our services. The public are welcome to attend meetings to have their say. All meetings start at 7:00pm.
Future meetings are on:
Patchway Hub, Rodway Road, Patchway, BS34 5PE
|Tuesday||09:00 ‐ 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 ‐ 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 ‐ 17:00|
|Saturday||09:30 ‐ 17:00|
Is there anything wrong with this page?