Bradley Stoke library
Bradley Stoke library opening hours changed on 6 February 2017 providing an extra 40.5 hours of opening through a swipe card Open Access system. Find out more about the Open Access at Bradley Stoke Library
We have a full list of facilities at the library including a colour photocopier and laminating service.
- Volunteer Bureau – contact library for details
- Rhymetime for pre-school children: Mondays 10.30am term time only
- Storytime for pre-school children: Thursdays 10:30am term time only
- Spanish rhymetime Wednesdays 4:15pm to 4:45pm, term time only. Please note parents/carers must have an Open Access enabled library card to take part as it is held during unstaffed hours.
- Chatterbooks reading group for children in Years 5 + 6 ask at the library for further details
- 1:1 computing basics sessions available with IT volunteers. Details on request
- Coding Club: every Saturday 9:45am to 12:15pm. For KS1 and KS2 aged children. Waiting list, please contact the library to book
- Craft Group: 2nd Saturday of the month 10:30am to 12 midday
Library user group
All libraries have local user groups to help us develop our services. The public are welcome to attend meetings to have their say. All meetings start at 6.30pm.
Future meetings are on
- AGM Tuesday 24 October, 6.30pm at Winterbourne Library
Most recent minutes
Fiddlers Wood Lane, Bradley Stoke, South Gloucestershire, BS32 9BS
New opening hours from 1 October 2017
|Staffed hours||Library available*|
|Monday||10am – 6pm||8am – 9.30pm|
|Tuesday||10am – 6pm||8am – 9.30pm|
|Wednesday||No staffed hours||8am – 9.30pm|
|Thursday||10am – 6pm||8am – 9.30pm|
|Friday||10am – 6pm||8am – 9.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 12.30pm||8am – 6pm|
|Sunday||No staffed hours||8am – 6pm|
*Please note when the library changes from staffed to unstaffed opening, it will close for 15 minutes for the transition to Open Access. The library is only available during unstaffed hours for those who have signed up for the free Open Access scheme and completed an induction. For more information and to book your Open Access induction online see www.southglos.gov.uk/OpenAccessIs there anything wrong with this page?