Page Park – events
Music in the bandstand
Bring your friends and family for a picnic in the park
- Sunday 9 July Salvation Army Band and Choir Concert
- Sunday 30 July Friends Group – Bands in the Park
- Sunday 13 August Salvation Army Band and Choir Concert
- Sunday 10 September Salvation Army Band and Choir Concert
Bark in the Park
- Saturday 16 September Celebrate your pet pooches at this popular dog show
- Saturday 28 October Enjoy the harvest with free pumpkin carving for children, rides and entertainment
- Sunday 12 November Remembrance Service at the War Memorial
Carols around the Clocktower
- Saturday 16 December A traditional festive concert with the Salvation Army
- Junior Parkrun in the Park – a weekly event for four to 14-year-olds launching in summer 2017 at 9am every Sunday
- Walks for Health – every Tuesday and Friday at 10.30am from the sensory garden
- Couch to 5K – regular courses to get beginners running from 60 seconds to 30 minutes in 9 weeks
Staple Hill Runners
FREE weekly running group for 16yrs+, meeting at Page Park’s main gates on Thursdays from 7-8pm. All abilities welcome. Find us on facebook or email email@example.com
Help our friendly team of volunteers who care for the sensory garden. Wednesdays in the summer 9-11am and every other Wednesday in the winter: firstname.lastname@example.org
April-September. New players welcome to join our friendly club at the beautiful bowls green in the park. 0117 9873212 www.pageparkbowls.org.uk
All year – Simply turn up and play on the courts free of charge provided they have not already been pre-booked. Please refer to our Sports pitches web page for further information.
The Bristol Bootcamp Company
Monday, Wednesdays and Friday mornings 6.30am-7.15am and evening sessions 6.30pm to 7.15pm. Contact: Dave 07974 792066 www.bristolbootcampcompany.co.uk/home/
The Alpha Activity Academy
A specialist resource providing adult and youth services addressing all aspects of physical fitness and emotional disturbance for complete well being and life style enhancement. Contact Darren at email@example.com
Get Goin Fitness
- Boot Camp Class – Tuesday 18.30 – 19.30
- HIIT session – Thurs 18.45 – 19.30 (upstairs in the pavilion)
Each session is £5. Contact Nicola on 07787 803767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All seasons Nordic walking
Nordic walking sessions are run every Thursday at 10am. Booking is essential. Contact Helen on 0787 655 7500 or email email@example.com. Free taster sessions are available. Further information is available at www.allseasonsnordicwalking.co.uk
If you would like to hire the park for an event or the bandstand for a performance or concert please contact Streetcare on 01454 868000 or email CommunitySpaces@southglos.gov.uk. Please refer to our Hire of public open space web page for further information.
Please note that all businesses using the park need to obtain permission and relevant licensing.
Page Park is busy and very popular, especially in summer months, so we ask all groups to contact us to book in visits to optimise group safety and the needs of all park users. Please contact Streetcare on 01454 868000 or email communitySpaces@southglos.gov.uk.
The Friends of Page Park
The Friends of Page Group is a group of local residents who are involved with running all aspects of the park including events, fundraising, gardening and playing a leading role working with the council to plan future developments in Page Park.
They warmly welcome new members to join the group. To find out more and how you can get involved, follow the group on facebook, visit their website www.friendsofpagepark.co.uk or sign up for regular news updates. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting vandalism or anti-social behaviour
In an emergency where people or property are at immediate significant risk of harm please call 999 and safeguard your own safety as a priority.
To report antisocial behaviour or an incident that is non urgent please call 101.
Please report vandalism or other damage to property to 101 or the South Gloucestershire Council on 01454 868000 email@example.comIs there anything wrong with this page?