Open Access induction
To become an open access member, first you need to join South Gloucestershire libraries. Then you will need to enhance your membership by completing an induction.
Please book your induction through Eventbrite or by visiting your local library.
The induction will last approximately 20-30 minutes, and it will cover:
- the door access panel and how to use it with your existing library membership card
- tour of library, equipment and services available
- how the library closes at the end of an Open Access session and what warnings to expect
- what to do in an emergency including location of emergency exits, position of customer help phone and how to use it
- how to leave comments/queries for staff
Important – Please remember to bring your library membership card and proof of address such as a driving licence, recent utility bill, bank or credit card statement which is no more than three months old to your induction session.Is there anything wrong with this page?