Library activities for young adults
Reading hack turns reading on its head. Create your own hacks, meet new people, build your skills and inspire others to read.
You can become a reading hack volunteer and learn skills including: team working, creative skills, marketing and many more!
Talk about the books you love and meet new friends at one of our book groups. They’re FREE to join.
- BIGGERbooks @ Bradley Stoke Library, Friday, 4:30 – 5:30pm, once a month, beginning 3 November 2017.
- The Bookwurms @ Hanham Library, Saturday, 10:30 -11:30am, once a month, beginning 21 October.
- Yate Teen Focus Group @ Yate Library, Thursday, 6:30 – 7:30pm, once a month
- The Bookwurms @ Kingswood Library, Saturday, 10:30 – 11:30am, once a month
All groups are 11+. Visit the individual library pages for more information.
Create your own hacks
What your library can do for you
- Free Wi-Fi
- Borrow the best sellers for free
- No fines for late returns
- Self-service (so only you know what you’re taking out..)
- The LibrariesWest app (reserve and renew books online)
- Free e-books & e-audio books
- Free reservations
- Concorde Book Award
Rebecca and Dan at Emersons Green Library have designed a poster about what’s awesome at the library, wifi, DVDs, it’s all free.Is there anything wrong with this page?