We hope you find this website easy to use. We are committed to making it as accessible as possible.
This website is HTML5 and CSS3 compliant and aims to meet Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
This website is designed and tested to work on the two most recent versions of all major desktop web browsers.
This website is built with Bootstrap, a popular open source framework that uses responsive design to change the page layout for different screen sizes.
We make every effort to ensure this website is easy to read by using plain English. All website editors attend training to ensure we write with clarity and brevity, avoiding technical language where possible.
The text size for this site can be changed using your browser.
- Chrome: Select the “View” menu then “Zoom In” or “Zoom Out”
- Internet Explorer: Select the “View” menu then “Text size”
- FireFox: Select the “View” menu then “Zoom” or “Zoom text only”
- Safari: Select the “View” menu then “Make text bigger” or “Make text smaller”
- Opera: Select the “View” menu then “Zoom”
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts which help to navigate around this website without having to use a mouse or other pointing device.
This website uses the following access keys:
- S – Skip to main content
- 0 – Access key details – http://www.southglos.gov.uk/site-accessibility
- 1 – Home page – http://www.southglos.gov.uk/
- 2 – News – http://www.southglos.gov.uk/news
- 3 – Site map – http://www.southglos.gov.uk/sitemap
- 4 – Skip to search box
- 5 – Skip to search
- 6 – Help – http://www.southglos.gov.uk/site-help
- 7 – Complaints procedure – http://www.southglos.gov.uk/site-complaints
- 8 – Terms and conditions – http://www.southglos.gov.uk/site-terms
- 9 – Feedback form – http://www.southglos.gov.uk/site-contact
Interactive mapping is not currently presented in a fully accessible format due to limitations of our mapping application.
If you have comments or would like to suggest improvements to the website, please use the ‘Was this page useful?’ form which is available at the side of any page.Is there anything wrong with this page?