Garden waste sacks
For £2 you can buy a single use garden waste sack.
The sacks can be purchased from our libraries and Country Stores at 48 High Street Marshfield SN14 8LP.
The price includes collection from your home.
How the service works
- once you have purchased your sack you will need to book a collection. Find your garden waste collection day.
- please note: you will need to allow 48 hours from booking for it to register with our collection crews
- if you need the sack to be collected from your door, you can request an assisted collection. If you already have this service then your sack will be collected from your agreed collection point
- what you can put in your garden waste sack
- fill the sack and store under cover if possible, until the collection day
- If you have registered for a collection and your sack is not collected let us know
About the sacks
- they can only be used once
- only authorised and booked sacks will be collected
- made from durable paper
- hold up to 75 litres of garden waste
- this type of sack is used by other authorities and has proved to be a useful way for residents to recycle their garden waste
There are no concessions available for the garden waste sack service.
Is there anything wrong with this page?