Speaking at the Development Management or Strategic Sites Delivery Committee
• Development Plan policies
• Government Guidance
• Case law and previous decisions
• Residential amenity
• Design and layout
• Conservation matters
• Highway safety and traffic.
• Matters covered by other laws e.g. alcohol licences
• Private property rights e.g. boundaries or access disputes.
• The developer’s motive
• Possible future development
• Loss of view over other people’s land
• The effect on value of property.
Planning Aid Service: If you need free independent professional Planning advice consider using the Planning Aid Service who can be contacted on 0870 850 9807 or email@example.com