Current planning policy consultations
- Joint Spatial Plan – Technical Evidence Consultation, which runs from 12 November 2018 to 7 January 2019. Details of this consultation can be found online.
Recent consultations on documents which are still in preparation
- New South Gloucestershire Local Plan consultation document February 2018 – public consultation ran from 5 February to 30 April. Details can be found at www.southglos.gov.uk/newlocalplanfeb2018.
- The Joint Spatial Plan (JSP) was submitted to the Secretary of State on 13 April 2018. On this date the JSP entered the ‘examination stage’. Information regarding the examination stage can be found online.
Adopted planning policy documents:
- Core Strategy
- Policies, Sites and Places Plan
- Joint Waste Core Strategy
- Supplementary Planning Documents
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)