Indices of Deprivation 2010
The Indices of Deprivation (IoD) is the Government’s official measure of multiple deprivation at small area level. The latest Indices – The Indices of Deprivation 2010 (IoD 2010) – was published in March 2011.
Green Deal research
Research undertaken to identify the areas of South Gloucestershire that will be most suitable for targeting the Green Deal and future Energy Companies obligation schemes.
Mapping of social housing
Analysis of the distribution of social housing in South Gloucestershire.
- Research report (Feb. 2014)
- Presentation to South Gloucestershire Housing Partnership (March 2014)
Understanding digital exclusion in South Gloucestershire
A research report examines the aspects of digital exclusion in South Gloucestershire and the indicators that can be used to understand what groups of people are more likely to be more digitally excluded than others.
- Research report (April 2013)
- Presentation to South Gloucestershire Digital Inclusion Working Group (Jan. 2014)
Fuel Poverty research
Analysis of the distribution of fuel poverty in South Gloucestershire.
- Briefing note (December 2016)
Children in low-income families analysis
Analysis of children in low-income families in South Gloucestershire.
- Briefing note (February 2017)
- Filton Priority Neighbourhood Statistical Overview – A presentation to the Filton Priority Neighbourhood Steering Group – Feb. 2014