Where you can get married or hold a civil partnership
The following is a list of approved non-religious premises for marriages and civil partnerships in South Gloucestershire.
The South Gloucestershire Register Office
South Gloucestershire’s register office is located at Kingswood Civic Centre, High Street, Kingswood, Bristol BS15 9TR.
The ceremony room can accommodate the bride and groom and up to four guests, two of whom would be your witnesses. The registrars cannot provide witnesses for your wedding, please ensure you arrange this yourselves before arriving.
Our ceremony location
Poole Court in Yate is also available for marriage or civil partnership ceremonies. It is a Victorian mansion set in attractive surroundings. The ceremony room can accommodate a maximum of 45 guests with approximately 28 seated.
Other approved premises for civil marriages and civil partnerships:
- Alveston House Hotel, Alveston, BS35 2LA
- Aztec Hotel, Aztec West, Almondsbury, BS32 4TS
- Berwick Lodge, Berwick Drive, Henbury, BS10 7TD
- Bristol Golf Club, Almondsbury, BS10 7TP
- Chipping Sodbury Town Hall, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6AD
- The Compass Inn, Tormarton, GL9 1JB
- Eastwood Park, Falfield, GL12 8DA
- The Gables Hotel, Falfield, GL12 8DL
- Hamswell House, Hamswell, Bath BA1 9DG
- The Hayfields, Cossham Street, Mangotsfield, BS16 9EN
- Henfield Barn, The Hollows, Henfield BS36 2UU
- Hilton Bristol, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke BS32 4JF
- Holiday Inn, Filton, BS16 1QX
- The Kendleshire Golf Club, Henfield Road, Coalpit Heath, BS36 2TG
- Memorial Woodlands, Earthcott Green, Alveston, BS35 3TA
- Mercure Bristol North, The Grange, Winterbourne BS36 1RP
- Old Down Manor, Foxholes Lane, Tockington BS32 4PG
- The Park Hotel, Falfield GL12 8DR
- Poole Court, Poole Court Drive, Yate BS37 5PP
- The Ship Inn, Thornbury Avenue, Alveston, Bristol BS35 3LL
- Thornbury Castle, Thornbury, BS35 1HH
- Thornbury Golf Centre, Bristol Road, Thornbury BS35 3XL
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel, Tortworth, GL12 8HH
- Tracy Park, Wick, BS30 5RN
Please see our ceremonies brochure for more information about venues in South Gloucestershire.
To arrange your ceremony you must first contact the venue to make the provisional arrangements and then contact us to ensure we are able to attend and conduct the ceremony. There will be a fee for both hiring the venue and for our attendance. These are in addition to the statutory fees to give notice of your marriage or civil partnership.Is there anything wrong with this page?